Zsite open source 7.0 is released! The built-in editor has been changed to UEditor. Details have been optimized and bugs are solved.
- Changed the editor to UEditor.
- Mobile App. Fold/Unfold the block of Article Category.
- Optimized zip file on webserver.
- Added time and blog to sticky topics.
- Prolonged error prompt.
- No verification of my.php write privilege, if config is not written.
- Fixed "No result is found" in full-text retrieval.
- Changed the agent of API of the official website.
- Used the time of replies to order of newest topics in forum.
- Optimized verification of user emails.
- Fixed the warning of HtmlPurifier.
- Added the jump to related page after signup or login.
- Added On/Off to default display of Product Lists.
- Optimized file-uploadFile and added url to the returned data.
- Optimized the alignment of titles and images of Products.
- Fixed breaking spaces in the source code when checking zsite source code.
- Error prompt in https site when switching on OpenAuth.
- Fixed the misplacement of drop-down in navigation bar.
- Added the jump to the article category of the article that is being creating.
- Added the authentication when installing plug-ins.
- Fixed errors in JS navigation.
- Fixed the editors in creating a topic and editing a topic.
- Fixed errors when importing JS.
- Fixed the pop-out that cannot be closed in Mobile app when buying a product.
- Fixed the height of a block when unfolding the article category.
- Fixed abnormal online update from 6.6.1 o 6.7.
- Fixed the problem Zsite plug-in cannot copy files.
- Fixed the bug that characters cannot be changed to in searching.
- Optimized the lock table of visit statistics.
- Adjusted the style of switch button of forums and boards.
- Source Code Package
- Windows One-Click Package (64 bit)
- Windows One-Click Package (32 bit)
You can also follow us on