ZSITE 8.6 is released!
- 2020-08-12 14:55:00
- Zsite Official Original
ZSITE 8.6 is released!
The sub-directory storage of material/file for multiple sites and backend log added in this release will make it convenient for website developers and maintainers.
This release opens all html tags in the editor to administrators to support multiple styles and functions; the preview function used in publishing and editing content can improve the work efficiency; user feedback navigation and slides are done. Critical bugs have been fixed in this release.
- Add the function of storing materials/files by site and directory for the multi-site mode.
- Add a record and search function for the backend log.
- Add a preview function to the Edit page of Articles/Videos/Products.
- The backend administrator no longer performs tag filtering when using rich text editor.
- Backend->Site. Add a control to the work order module.
- The pop-up windows of each page at the backend can only be closed by the Close button.
- Display the user list in reverse order according to the added time.
- jump to the specific page by clicking on the parent navigation.
- Upgrade the style and interaction o the indicator at the frontend.
- Fix the display problem of material category and article category under non-admin.php.
- Fix the displaying code error in the customized top block at the frontend.
- Fix the error prompt after modifying the position of the sidebar in the custom theme.
- Fix the displaying two search bars in the top block of the frontend.
- Fix the bug that the QR code in the Book at the frontend cannot be displayed.
- Fix the bug that the <ol> tag is not displayed completely when previewing the article.
- Fix the bug that the pager button is blocked when there are many background pages.
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64-bit one-click installation
- Windows 32-bit one-click installation
PHP5.3-5.6: Official Website
PHP7.0: Official Website
PHP7.1: Official Website
Before downloading and installing Zsite, make sure that your server (virtual space) has installed Ioncube(refer to Install Ioncube Instruction), a decryption extension. If your server does not support the decryption extensions, it is not recommended that you upgrade it.
If you are interested in knowing more about Zsite , feel free to contact us at [email protected] .
You can also follow us on
|Contact :||Renee Teng|
|Skype :||[email protected]|
CUSTOMERSHaier Vanke Skyworth China Mobile
PRODUCTSZenTao ZDOO ZenTao Cloud
SUPPORTGitHub SourceForge Dynamic Download
CONTACT USEmail: [email protected] Skype: [email protected]