- 1 Install and upgrade
- 1.1 System Requirements
- 1.2 Source Code Installation
- 1.3 One-Click Installation for Windows
- 1.4 Zsite, ZenTao and Zdoo
- 1.5 Install Zsite with online scripts
- 1.6 Upgrade Zsite
- 1.7 Upgrade Zsite with online scripts
- 1.8 Zsite Themes
- 1.9 Decryption
- 2 About Zsite
- 3 How to use Zsite
- 3.1 Content
- 3.1.1 Article
- 3.1.2 Page
- 184.108.40.206 Zsite Page
- 3.1.3 Blog
- 220.127.116.11 Zsite blog
- 3.1.4 Book
- 18.104.22.168 Add a book
- 22.214.171.124 Add chapters to a book
- 126.96.36.199 Write articles for a chapter
- 188.8.131.52 Book settings
- 3.1.5 Submission
- 184.108.40.206 Submit an article
- 3.2 Mall
- 3.2.1 Orders and Settings
- 3.2.2 Product
- 3.3 User
- 3.3.1 User Management
- 220.127.116.11 User list
- 3.3.2 Comment
- 18.104.22.168 Review and reply a comment
- 3.3.3 Forum
- 3.4 SEO
- 3.5 UI
- 3.5.1 Interface
- 3.5.2 Logo
- 3.5.3 Slides
- 3.5.4 Navigation
- 3.5.5 Widget
- 22.214.171.124 Manage a widget
- 126.96.36.199 Example: customized widget
- 188.8.131.52 Example: use Widget to set the style
- 3.5.6 Visual Editor
- 3.5.7 Other Settings
- 3.5.8 Custom Themes
- 3.6 Ext
- 3.7 Set
- 3.7.1 Site
- 184.108.40.206 Basic settings
- 220.127.116.11 Language
- 18.104.22.168 Path
- 22.214.171.124 Domain settings
- 126.96.36.199 CND settings
- 188.8.131.52 Cache settings
- 184.108.40.206 Homepage menu
- 220.127.116.11 Full text retrieval
- 18.104.22.168 Backup/Restore
- 22.214.171.124 Agreement
- 126.96.36.199 Static Settings
- 3.7.2 Company
- 3.7.3 Points
- 3.7.4 API
- 3.7.5 Security
- 4 System Maintenance
- 4.1 Configure web server for URL
- 4.2 Backup Zsite
- 4.3 Install Zend Guard Loader
- 4.4 Install Ioncube
- 4.5 Install other PHP extensions
- 5 Customization
- 5.1 Before you start
- 5.2 Zsite source code
- 5.3 Zsite directory structure
- 5.4 Find the code to modify
- 5.5 Database structure
- 6 Zsite Cloud
We also have Windows one-click installation packages.
Zsite 6.4+ and Zsite Pro 1.5 have upgraded the one-click installation for Windows. Its security and interface have been optimized and control panel added. Now let's take a look at how to install, start and visit Zsite with the new installation package for Windows.
Download Windows integrated operating system (zsite.***.exe) from our website. Double-click to unzip it to a root directory of any partition, such as C:\xampp or D:\xampp. Go to the folder named xampp, and double-click start.bat to launch Zsite control panel. (If VC is not installed, there will be a prompt asking you to install VC++.)
Start Zsite and you will see the control panel as shown below,
Change the password of Zsite database:
default account to Zsite database is
and its password is
. You will be asked to change it right after you start Zsite for the first time
- Click OK to save the password, or change it and save.
- Go to xampp/chanzhi/system/config/my.php to check the password you set or change it.
- Apache authentication is ON by default. You can uncheck it.
- If it is ON, the account and the password will be required to visit the frontend as shown below,
Log in Zsite database:
It is the default setting that database can only be login on Zsite sever.
Enter http://127.0.0.1: PORT （Port is required, if it is not 80.）in the browser, then click "MySQL" on the login page to enter the Adminer.
Enter the parameters in xampp/chanzhi/system/config/my.php to access Zsite database
Server：paratmeters of $config->db->host and port. For example, $config->db->host = '127.0.0.1'，$config->db->port = '3306', so the server is 127.0.0.1:3306。
Username：the parameter of $config->db->user = 'root', so it is root.
Password： the parameter of $config->db->password = ' '.（Enter what is between the single quotation marks.）
Database：the parameter of $config->db->name = 'chanzhi ', so it is chanzhi.
2. For Zsite version <= 6.4
Download Windows integrated operating system (zsite.***.exe) from our website. Double-click to unzip it to a root directory of any partition, such as C:\xampp or D:\xampp.
Go to the folder named xampp, and double-click start.bat to launch Zsite control panel.
Click "Start" to launch Zsite service.
Click "Access Zsite" to enter Zsite front-end, or enter http://127.0.0.1.
The default backend address http://127.0.0.1/admin.php with a default admin account "admin" and the default password "123456". If your default port is not 80, you have to manually add one.
3. About Zsite runtime
3.1 The access path to Zsite is http://Zsite IP address:port/zentao/. Zsite IP address is the IP address of the machine installed Zsite. If the Port is not 80, change it to the actual port you use.
3.2 Zsite control panel will install Apache and MySQL, and the service names are apachezt and mysqlzt.
3.3 This environment is a simplified version of xampp.
4. What if the control panel failed...
In case you could not launch the control panel, you can start Zsite with control script.
4.1 Go to xampp\service.
4.2 Double-click install.bat, then Apache and MySQL will be automatically installed and launched.
4.3 After you install Zsite, there will be port.apache and port.mysql to record the port number of Apache and MySQL. If you want to change the port, please delete the two files and run install.bat again.