ZSITE 8.5 is released!
- 2020-07-30 09:04:00
- Zsite Official Original
ZSITE 8.5 is released!
This release is to develop the high-frequency requirements from Zsite users and to fix the main bugs that affect the user experience. Article template, material classification, independent setting and division of columns for pages and other functions will be more user friendly for website management and operations. The map feature has also been updated to the latest version 2020.
Feedback from the Zsite community that issues affect the user experience, such as manual article sharing, are fixed too.
- Save Template, Select Template, and Delete Template are added to the editor of Article.
- Update the map in the rich text editor.
- Remove the Flash control in the rich text editor.
- Add the feature to set columns for pages separate for custom templates.
- Add zsite version check when installing a theme.
- Add categories for material.
- Add a search feature to the material library.
- Change the order of product features on the page of product details as set in the backend.
- Optimize the style and layout of articles and video list on the front.
- Enhance the security of get url parameters on the front.
- Fixed the bug that an article can't be shared separately.
- Fixed the bug that the toolbar of the editor is not displayed.
- Fixed the bug that the article is not displayed by clicking the URL.
- Fixed the bug that images and links added in the rich text editor of Article and Product are not displayed.
- Fixed the bug that videos uploaded via the editor are not played.
- Fixed the bug that the code editor is not displayed in a custom theme.
- Fixed the bug that an expired order of a plugin/theme/license is still active for payment.
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64-bit one-click installation
- Windows 32-bit one-click installation
PHP5.3-5.6: Official Website
PHP7.0: Official Website
PHP7.1: Official Website
Before downloading and installing Zsite, make sure that your server (virtual space) has installed the Ioncube( Install Ioncube Instruction), a decryption extension. If your server does not support the decryption extensions, it is not recommended that you upgrade it.
If you are interested in knowing more about
, feel free to contact us at
[email protected] .
You can also follow us on
|Contact :||Renee Teng|
|Skype :||[email protected]|
CUSTOMERSHaier Vanke Skyworth China Mobile
PRODUCTSZenTao ZDOO ZenTao Cloud
SUPPORTGitHub SourceForge Dynamic Download
CONTACT USEmail: [email protected] Skype: [email protected]